With secure messaging, you can provide updates to your provider, receive test results, instructions, post procedure reviews, and more online.
Sign up for secure messaging today!
How it works
- When your provider or the clinic sends you a message, you will receive a notification through secure email that alerts you to login to the platform to view it.
- The system can be found online or through a secure messaging app.
- Once logged in, you can only see the email transcript and any files that are attached. You will not see any additional information from your chart.
- You are able to reply to this message, but only the clinic or your provider can start and finish the conversation.
- All encounters are stored in your chart.
How to sign up
- Create a Medeo account online at: https://ca.medeohealth.com/sign_up
- To see your upcoming appointments and secure messaging:
on a computer: go to https://patient.medeohealth.com
on a phone or tablet: download the Medeo Virtual Healthcare App
- At your next appointment, make sure we have your same email you signed up with on file.